Monday, October 1, 2012

Can't Help Falling in Love...

The most recent shop shoe update was rather difficult for me. 
I know other vintage shop owners can identify with this- 
I wear an 8.5/9 medium in shoes
& finding vintage footwear in that size isn't as simple as finding shoes in sizes 5/6/7.
When I do find a pair in my size, I have the tendency to hoard. 




I wrote up the listing for these 40's babydoll pumps, 
& while doing so,
I made the mistake of wearing the shoes. 
 
I fell in love.

So they've sat in my drafted listings for the past two days. 
When I looked in my closet again,
I came to terms with the fact that I can't possibly fit one more pair of shoes-
(regardless of how fantastically 40's & red & well fitting they are)
in the shop they go!

It's hard not to be greedy with vintage, I tell you!

You can see them here


No comments:

Post a Comment