Monday, September 3, 2012

Red Lipstick Tomboy



This is one of those dresses that I will end up wearing out before it's time.
I forsee several seamstress trips & little "here & there" mends.



 
The soft mesh fabric & cabbage rose embroidery lend a romantic feel
& the boots satisfy my tomboy craving. 
 Let me just say, if I could go back in time 
& high five my 10-year-old tomboy self for donning overalls & boots, 
I most definitely would. 
Note to self: find adult sized overalls.




I wonder if 10 year old Lauren would have a thing or two to say 
about my red lipstick?
:)



Cream Mesh Dress: Lucky Brand | Engineer Boots: Freebird by Steven 


P.S. The Labor Day Shop Sale ends at 9PM CST!

1 comment:

  1. Great look <3
    Tye
    http://www.lagelledailydose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete