Thursday, August 30, 2012

True Blue


This time of year usually has me longing for fall. 
But for some reason or another, I find myself wishing for summer days to linger. 
I've been on a heavy rotation of lightweight vintage blouses & dresses, 
which are great to throw on for post office errands or vintage hunting.




This dress was a quick favorite of mine, 
purchased awhile back from Daisy & Stella Vintage on Etsy. 
It's navy blue tear drops printed on cream silk, 
ultra lightweight 
& features a sweet peter pan collar.  



50's Silk Dress: Daisy & Stella Vintage | Pale Pink Oxford Shoes: Frye Company

On anther note- the shop will be on sale starting at 12AM CST. 
Everything will be discounted (& you won't see another sale like this until Black Friday!) 
so put your favorites in your cart now!

1 comment:

  1. You look utterly stunning! I love it!!!

    www.thebleugoose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete