Friday, May 20, 2011

Good Reads

As a vintage seller, I've found it so sweet that my customers want to get to know me beyond Bohemian Bisoux Vintage. They see my products, my shop design, & little tid bits of my personality come through on the Facebook page, but most of what I post is about the business. I had a customer ask me the other day what inspires me. I have a ton of influences, like most do, but reading is what really pulls me out of a creative slump. I purchased these books over the past few months & have turned to them whenever I need a boost (& the Vintage Cocktails book goes without saying- nothing better than a Bellini!)

1) Flea Market Style by Emily Chalmers
2) Parisian Chic: A Style Guide by Ines de la Fressange
3) The Vintage Modern Home by Katherine Sorrell
4) My Mom Style Icon by Piper Weiss (I've been reading the blog & enjoying the Lucky column so much that I am ordering the book. I can't wait for it to arrive!)
5) Vintage Cocktails by Brian Van Flandern

As always, if any of you pretties have any questions feel free to ask me!
xoxo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment